• 3 W LED for simulating moonlight
• ideal for observing crepuscular and nocturnal animals
• low heat emission thanks to particularly energy-saving LED technology
• also suitable for smaller terraria due to its compact dimensions
• suitable for all standard E27 sockets
• does not emit UV radiation and no electrical ballast is required
• also ideal for amphibians
• stimulates breeding behaviour and aids foraging
• tested quality and long service life of over 30,000 operating hours
Hint: We recommend using a lampshade for operation in tropical terraria (i.e. the HOBBY Clamp Lamp) so that no drops of water can get inside the spotlight.
Wavelength: 450 nm
Colour rendition: 54.2 Ra
Luminous Flux: 26.2 lm
kWh/1,000 hours: 3
Corresponds to the energy efficiency class: A+
Not suitable as room lighting. Not subject to labelling.
Special spotlight for terraria pursuant to EU Directive 1194/2012.